If you don't control both the lights and the shades,
you're only getting half the benefit.
MechoLux is an intelligent, software-controlled, lighting-management system that automatically dims and switches lighting fixtures.
SolarTrac® is our state-of-the-art automated shade-control system. MechoLux works with SolarTrac to deliver the optimum amount of daylight and protect occupants from solar heat and glare.
- The optimum amount of daylight and artificial light at all times—automatically.
- Protection from heat and glare.
- Measurable energy savings.
- An open architecture that permits the use of any industry-standard component (dimmable ballast, lighting sensor, or occupancy sensor).
- Easy and cost-effective configuration.
For more information on our Automation Systems, please visit our SolarTrac and SunDialer® pages.
Seven Smart Strategies
SolarTrac: Automatically adjusts roller shades to adapt to sun and sky conditions.
Occupancy Control: Automatically turns off fixtures when they're not needed.
Smart Time Scheduling: Switches or dims lights for any resolution, from a whole floor to an individual light fixture.
Daylight Harvesting: Automatically dims artificial lights to take advantage of natural sunlight.
Task Tuning: Eliminates wasted energy by setting light levels to suit a particular workspace.
Personal Control: Controls light levels through a web browser or desktop software.
Variable Load Shedding: Automatically sheds lighting loads to respond to utility costs or demand-response signals.