SolarTrac, the ultimate automatic, computerized WindowManagement® System.
• Is state-of-the-art, PC-based, programmable, and
• Fosters energy savings in buildings by maximizing the
amount of daylight and views to the outside.
• Protects occupants from brightness, glare, and the
uncomfortable effects of solar-heat gain.
• Reduces the need for artificial light and air conditioning,
thereby providing a more energy-efficient environment.
• Offers effective WindowManagement solutions that work
as a prerequisite to daylighting.
• Is backed by MechoSystems, the most
experienced manufacturer of solar-shade automation
MechoSystems, Inc. has been designing and developing automated solar-shading systems since the 1970s. This was when the company introduced the first version of the SolarTrac WindowManagement System.
Automation is playing an increasingly important role in the global environment. SolarTrac and other automated systems, such as MechoLux® and the SunDialer® System, are increasing energy efficiency and occupant comfort.
Successful installations of SolarTrac include:
• California’s recently upgraded Gregory Bateson State
Office Building (originally installed in 1979).
• The New York Times Building.
• The LEED® Platinum-rated U.S. Green Building Council in Washington, D.C.
For a more comprehensive list of SolarTrac projects, click here.