Full spectrum of shading solutions includes:
• Configurations and models for atypical fenestration where
unusual shade geometries are mandated.
• Ideal solutions for abnormal or unusual window-opening
• Shades for sloped, large, and stationary conditions and
wide, curved expanses for draperies.
• Technically advanced automation features.
• Any and every window configuration for protection from
direct solar gain and intense sun glare.
An adaptive shading system:
• Necessary for effective shading in areas with very
• Using powerful ElectroShade® motors.
A unique, two-layer insulating shading system:
• Can include: (1) a solar screen shadecloth on the room side,
with (2) tinted MirroFilm™ Mylar® or a blackout shadecloth
on the window side.
• Provides a single tube, which accommodates a
double-layer band with a SnapLoc® spline for
A flexible shading system:
• Operates in the same manner—but with a roller tube at
the bottom—as other MechoSystems shades.
• Provides a necessary solution for privacy requirements on
the lower floors of a building, especially the ground floor.
• Includes side guide wires to map shades of all shapes
A distinct and effective shading system:
• Includes side guide wires with a roller tube—like
bottom-up shades—to map the movement of shades and
to precisely follow slope angles.
• Provides smooth operation for flat or soft-fold shadecloths.
A well-engineered shading system:
• Reduces heat gain and glare, which transmit
• Offers a flat or soft-folded alternative to fully drawn
(or closed) shades.
• Accommodates a wide range of shapes, angles,
A static window covering:
• Is suitable for almost any shadecloth type or
• Provides solar protection and natural-light distribution in
circumstances not able to be accommodated by
traditional roller shades.
A set of horizontally traversing shadecloth panels:
• Provides a simple and clean alternative to roller shades.
• Operates in a smooth and succinct motion.
• Offers the functionality of a room or area divider as well as a window covering.
WhisperTrac® motorized drapery-track system
A sophisticated drapery-track system:
• Offers a choice of two ultra-quiet, powerful motors.
• Integrates with IR, RS-232, and RS-485 control devices
along with IQ® switches, and a ZigBee® PRO-based
• Accommodates heavy-weight C.O.M. shadecloth up to
58 ft (17.5m) long.
• Provides a flexible track that can be curved to the
industry's tightest radius—8 in. (20cm).