The advanced, cost-effective, solar-tracking controller features:
• Automatic adjustment of shade positions according to
solar penetration/BTU loads and real-time
microclimatic sky conditions.
• The ability to maximize daylight, personal comfort,
views to the outside, and energy efficiency.
• Optional web-accessible IP interface to support more
than 12 zones.
• 2,000-event programmable scheduler for regularly
timed or one-off shade positions.
• Sophisticated shade-control automation for small-scale
and retrofitted projects.
• Ability to be integrated with radiometers and
WhisperShade® I-Con® motors.
• Solar tracking and sky monitoring similar to those of
the elite SolarTrac® System.
• Historical log for reporting and reviewing the shade
Learn more about the products in our Energy Management Family on the MechoLux® and SolarTrac pages.
• 2010 NeoCon® Innovation Award.
• 2009 EXC!TE Award for Excellence in Custom Installation
Technologies and Products at the CEDIA Expo.
• 2009 Best of Category for Controls, Daylight Integration and
Systems in the LFI Innovation Awards at the LIGHTFAIR
International trade show.