The EcoVeil Sheer Shadecloth Collection is the next generation of healthy- and sustainable-focused shadecloth. The award-winning EcoVeil Sheer Shadecloth Collection is woven from pigmented yarns in a broken-twill weave, creating sophisticated patterns. It's health-driven profile allows it to meet NFPA 701® without any chemical flame retardants (CFR) and is the first shadecloth to meet Healthier Hospitals Safer Chemicals Challenge. This EcoVeil Sheer Collections complements interior aesthetics with its contemporary color palette and soft hand while preserving outside views.
• 100% polyester.
• Inherently flame-retardant.
• Recyclable and PVC free.
• Stocked in 63 in. (160cm) and 118 in. (300cm).
• 12 designer colors and is reversible.
Awards and Certifications:
• Awarded the Nightingale Award for products that
contribute to healing.
• Best of NeoCon® Silver Award
for Window Treatments.
• Assessed Cradle to Cradle (C2C) Material Health Certificate.
• Part of the C2C Complete Certified™ manual shade system.
• Meets the Healthier Hospitals Safer Chemicals Challenge. (Healthy Interiors Goal v2.0, November 2015).
• Declare Label.