Last updated: May 18, 2018
on the Site;
- in email and other electronic messages between you and the Site; or
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, which provide
- dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site.
- Personal Information You Provide: In order to access certain services or features on the Site, you may be required to provide information which could be used to identify you, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, transaction details or other information. Such information may be required, for example, to register an account with the Site or to request product literature or samples. If you do not provide the required personal information, you may not be able to access those Site services or features.
- We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. By way of example, such information may be collected by completing forms on the Site, responding to a survey, signing up for an email marketing list, or transmitting emails to the Site.
- Automatically Collected Non-Personal Information: Other information, which does not identify you, is collected automatically as you navigate through the Site. This information can include your IP address, your domain server, the type of computer and browser you use, the type and speed of your internet connection, the time and date of the Site visit, Site browsing patterns, traffic data, and other information which does not personally identify you.
- We use a variety of automated data collection technologies to collect this information including, without limitation, cookies and pixel tags/web beacons. You may set your browser to refuse or disable these data collection methods, but doing so may change your experience on the Site, diminish certain aspects of the Site's functionality, or render certain features of the Site inoperable. The Site may not recognize or respond to “do not track” technologies employed by your browser.
How We Use Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To improve the Site;
- To determine your location to allow you to use "Find a Dealer" and similar functionality on the Site;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by sending us an e-mail stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may use the unsubscribe method described in the email to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to MSS as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.</p
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal information held by us about Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply the Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MSS, our customers, or others.
Control Over and Access to Your Information
We enable you to have control over the accuracy of your personal information. You can delete or change your personal information with us at any time by contacting us via a method described under "Contact Us" below.
Do Not Track
Third parties may collect information about you across different web sites, including our website. We do not currently utilize the capability to respond to web browser do not track signals or other mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of this information.