Performance Shade Cloth Collections
Powered by PROTX2®, SoHo Elavate shade cloth provides an additional layer of performance with patent-pending, medical-grade, metal-free technology. In addition, this first-of-its-kind innovation is durable for the life of the product and cleanable. The long lasting effect of PROTX2 is backed up by Mecho's advanced durability testing.
This collection features thin, finely woven yarns in a 2 x 2 basket weave pattern with a soft hand and smooth texture to create elegant solutions for any project.
Learn More About PROTX2
*EPA-regulated products containing PROTX2 are used solely to protect the finished product itself from microbial growth and odor. PROTX2 products do not have any associated public health claims
- Content: 76% PVC and 24% Polyester
- Stocked: 126" wide
- Railroading Avaialble: Yes
- Fire Clasification: NFPA 701
- Bacterial and Fungal Resistance: ASTM G21 & ASTM E2180
- PROTX2 Durability Testing: BIFMA, Lifecycle, UV, Weld
- Disinfect with: Hydrogen Peroxide solution. See full disinfecting options here.
- Acoustic Performance: 1180 Series: 0.40 NRC/0.44 SAA • 1680 Series: 0.30 NRC/0.31 SAA
- Mesh Weight: 1180 Series: 14.66 oz/yd2 • 1680 Series: 13.57 oz/yd2
- Fabric Thickness: 1180 Series: 0.023 in • 1680 Series: 0.022 in
Find additional documentation and comprehensive shadecloth specifications to include in your projectBrowse Resources
All Mecho shade cloths are covered by a 25-year warranty from the date of shipment, guaranteeing 100% replacement and no deprecation over the life of the warrantyFull Warranty Details
Work with a Mecho Rep for assistance on selecting the right shade cloth for your project
Mecho's newest, most advanced patented software solution to automation. Its proprietary algorithms use ASHRAE models and three roof-mounted radiometers to measure the sun and sky for the full spectrum of light—not just visible light—to raise and lower shades.
A cost-effective automated-shading system that maximizes daylight, increases energy efficiency, and provides a comfortable environment with views to the outside
SolarLinc is an occupancy and daylight sensor system for touchless automated window shades engineered for new installs or to retrofit existing motorized shades. Transform shared spaces into a touchless automated shading system.