Cradle to Cradle Certified Shade Systems
Mecho’s certifications encompass both hardware systems and textile collections, enabling the specification of fully certified shade system.
- Manual Shade Systems C2C Certification
- ElectroShade iQ2-AC & -DC Motorized Shade Systems C2C Certification
- EcoVeil Screen Shade Cloth C2C Certification
- EcoVeil Sheer Shade Cloth C2C Certification
- EcoVeil Sheer Shade Cloth Material Health Certificate
- AcoustiVeil Shade Cloth Material Health Certificate
- Chelsea Blackout Shade Cloth Material Health Certificate
Material Health Methodology
Cradle to Cradle continues to be the most rigorous material health methodology in the industry. Mecho’s v3 Banned List and v4 Restricted Substance List have become a standardized screening tool in our material vetting process. Below are details of the C2C Material Health Standard:
- All chemicals identified and assessed at 100 ppm for each homogeneous material
- Third-party verified
- Restricted Substance List verification for all homogeneous materials (some chemicals are screened beyond the 100 ppm)
Mecho’s ElectroShade Motorized Shade Systems with iQ2-AC or -DC motors employ circular strategies including design for disassembly, upgrade, and maintenance. In addition, EcoVeil Screen, EcoVeil Sheer, and AcoustiVeil are 100% recyclable.
Renewable Energy & Climate, Water Stewardship, Social Fairness. Cradle to Cradle’s multi-attribute standard ensures holistic policies and goals around energy, water, climate, human rights.