ElectroPocket is the industry's first ETL/UL certified pocket mounting solution for motorized roller shades and is ideal for new or renovation projects because its design eliminates the need for extensive wiring.
Calculate your savings on labor, materials, and time using ElectroPocket with the
The industry's first ETL/UL Certified Pocket
ElectroPocket provides a certified wiring raceway with optional accessory clips to secure all wiring safely away from a shade’s moving parts. Our unique, proprietary design uses standard wire and cable instead of more expensive metal clad or conduit wiring to reduce maintenance and installation costs. Because ElectroPocket is pre-wired, it can be motorized later making it the perfect solution for tenant fit-outs in multi-family or mixed-use facilities.
- Reduced wiring and electrical installation costs
- Easier installation in retro-fit and renovation applications
- Modular wiring kits with standard connectors –comparable to office cubicle wall wiring and installation
- Sections clip together at jobsite
- Standard 10.5’ sections nest for easier handling, jobsite transportation and lower shipping costs
- Modular design promotes upgrades in motorization and automation as requirements change
- Guides for easy bracket placement, shade installation, programming, and servicing
ElectroShade® Motorized Shade System
Performance-proven, go-to solution for conference rooms, high bay windows, atriums, and any other space where accessibility would be a challenge
Mecho's newest, most advanced patented software solution to automation. Its proprietary algorithms use ASHRAE models and three roof-mounted radiometers to measure the sun and sky for the full spectrum of light—not just visible light—to raise and lower shades.
WhisperShade® IQ2® System
Robust, building-wide performance with ultra-quiet, networked components and flexible control options–easily configured for on-or-off-site operation