Motorized shading system accessory to expedite installation
Ready to get started?Find a Rep
Need shade cloth samples?Order Free Swatches
Why install with ElectroPocket?
Ideal for ground-up as well as renovation projects, the ElectroPocket is the industry’s first ETL/UL-certified pocket-mounting solution for motorized roller shades. ElectroPocket puts 50 years of engineering performance into the patented pocket, helping solve how to wire motorized shades.
Utilizes Below Ceiling Wiring, Saving on Electrician Costs
ElectroPocket’s innovative design allows for below ceiling wiring and eliminates the need for extensive onsite wiring. The modular pockets clip together at the jobsite, making a relatively effortless transport and installation. Utilizing ElectroPocket can reduce the need for expensive electrician time. The certified wiring raceway secures all wiring safely away from a motorized shade system’s moving parts. Reducing future maintenance costs, ElectroPocket’s unique, patented design uses standard wire and cable instead of more expensive metal-clad or conduit wiring.
Pre-Wired Pocket Streamlines Multi-Unit Install
Using ElectroPocket can significantly reduce installation time and expense. It comes pre-wired and can be motorized later, making it a perfect option for tenant fit-outs in multi-family or mixed-use facilities. ElectroPocket is the best motorized shade part available to hide the roller shade motor while simplifying commercial shade wiring and install.
Calculate your savings on labor, materials, and time installing motorized shades with ElectroPocket. Enter your estimated shade configurations and electrician labor rate into the ElectroPocket Savings Estimator. Find out how much you can save on your project today.
ElectroPocket carries a Lifetime Limited Warranty from Mecho.
When you want the best, work with the best. The best work with Mecho.
- Reduced wiring and electrical installation costs
- Easier installation in retro-fit and renovation applications
- Modular wiring kits with standard connectors–comparable to office cubicle wall wiring and installation
- Sections clip together at jobsite
- Standard 10.5’ sections nest for easier handling, jobsite transportation, and lower shipping costs
- Modular design promotes upgrades in motorization and automation as requirements change
- Guides for easy bracket placement, shade installation, programming, and servicing